OTC 5281 OTC5281 DPF Thermal Processing Unit
Features and Benefits:
- Pre-programmed thermal profile controls temperature 'ramp up' and 'cool down' to protect DPF from thermal shock, reducing the risk of DPF cracking
- Holds temperature constant for two hours to ensure complete regeneration of filter
- Built-in safety door lock and electronic door switch prevent unauthorized opening of the door when temperatures exceed 200 degrees F.
- Large chamber accommodates various DPF sizes and shapes, front access door allows for easy access to the thermal chamber
- Includes both standard cycle and "pre heat" cycle for oil-soaked filters
The 5281 DPF Thermal Processing Unit is a device which will thermally regenerate a DPF unit at a controlled, pre-programmed rate.Sometimes, the DPF cannot be regenerated on the truck due to a failure with the vehicle's own regeneration system, or in the case of retrofit applications, a lack of an on-vehicle regeneration system. Thermal regeneration of DPFs is used in conjunction with the OTC 5280 DPF Cleaner, and maximizes the cleaning efficiency of the cleaner. Designed to facilitate the cleaning of dirty filters – especially those with high amounts of wet soot, and unburned hydrocarbons.Internal chamber dimension: 24" (L) x 24" (W) x 26" (H).
Tool Outfitters News
Free shipping inside the continental United States on non-freight products over $495 and free shipping on freight products over $850.