Norton 6252 NOR06252 Dry Ice Multi-Air+ 500g 6" Ceramic Discs - 50 Discs per Box
Features and Benefits:
- Revolutionary design for vacuum assist - 30% increase in dustextraction
- Patented Norton SG ceramic grain
- Superior cut on abrasion resistant paints and clears - cutsquicker and cooler
- Unique fibre reinforced latex/paper backing
- 35% increase in productivity vs. traditional vacuum systems
Dry Ice is perfect for refinishing any job, especially those thatrequire an extremely durable abrasive that cuts quick, cuts cooler, andlasts longer without generating heat. Our engineered ceramic grain isthe perfectabrasive for any job, including those withscratch-resistant clears and E-coats, composites and aluminum. Itsversatility eliminates the needfor additional specialty sand papers.
Tool Outfitters News
Free shipping inside the continental United States on non-freight products over $525 and free shipping on freight products over $875.