751 CAL751 GM Thermostat Wrench
Features and Benefits:
- Reverse angle wrench to get at difficult GM Thermostat nuts
- 13mm, 12 point with special bends specifically for GM V6 thermostat housings
- Unique shape and design will allow users to remove and install the housings on thermostats
- The GM Thermostat wrench is designed to work on GM3.1 and 3.4 liter V6 engines
- Made of heat treated steel
A common job on these motors as is in all motors is thermostatreplacement and to do this you must remove the thermostat housing. Inthese applications the bottom housing bolt is almost inaccessiblewithout removing other parts….until now. Our GM thermostat wrench withits unique shape and design will allow users to remove and install thehousings in a fraction of the time it currently takes.
Tool Outfitters News
Free shipping inside the continental United States on non-freight products over $525 and free shipping on freight products over $875.