Ingersoll Rand D5140-K2 IRTD5140-K2 IQV20 1/2" Drive Cordless Drill Kit with 2 Batteries
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful motor and all-metal drive train with two-speed transmission delivers 700 in-lb of Max Stall Torque and "Application Appropriate" rpm
- Impact Resistant Housing protects against fluids, chemicals, and repeated drops
- 16-Position Clutch allows for controlled fastening for many fastener sizes and substrates
- Variable Speed Switch allows for "soft start" and control during fastening and drilling
- 2-Speed Transmission provides 0-500 / 0-1,900 rpm speed ranges for the versatility to tailor the tool's output to the application
The D5140 is designed to perform a wide range of garage, industrial, and maintenance drilling and fastening applications. It's designed with a tough drop resistant composite housing with patented metal reinforcements and metal gear case. This provides durability to withstand harsh workplace usage and drops. Its two-speed transmission and 16-position clutch mean that the tool can be used for a wide variety of drilling and fastening applications. According to end users, the drill/driver is one of the most versatile tools in the tool box. Kit includes (1) drill, (2) 20v (3.0 Ah) batteries, (1) charger and carry case.
Tool Outfitters News
Free shipping inside the continental United States on non-freight products over $525 and free shipping on freight products over $875.