- Freight is prepaid for small package shipments greater than $495.00, and truck shipments greater than $850.00.
- Freight prepaid terms do not apply to special orders, direct shipments or shipments outside of the continental United States.
- Certain freight intensive items are FOB shipping point (some compressors, bead blasting cabinets, valve machines, etc.)
- Certain additional fees for truck shipments are not covered under the prepaid terms (lift-gate, residential delivery, non-network carriers, etc.). These fees will either be billed at time of order, or after delivery.
- Tool Outfitters offers next day and 2nd day shipping to any U. S. Destination and Puerto Rico.
- Tool Outfitters uses FedEx or UPS for cartons/items weighing 70 lbs. or less.
- Requested added service or unapproved carrier fees will be added to all shipments.
- If minimum freight requirements are met, part numbers RLP40604 and REL6600 are NOT subject to $5.00 additional handling fees.
- Minimum Order - $30 (a handling charge of $4.00 will be added to all orders less than $30.00)
Freight Shipments Damage and Loss
- Please be aware that freight delivery shipments often encounter rough handling resulting in damage or loss. In order to hold the freight companies accountable, the shipment must be thoroughly inspected before signing the delivery document. This includes inspecting for concealed damage.
- Whether the shipment will be received by you, a colleague, a family member or a customer it must be inspected.
- If the receiver of the shipment has a waiver with the LTL carrier for "No signature required", this authorization relieves both ISN and the carrier from any responsibility.
- Damaged shipments must be refused or notated on the delivery document.
Tool Outfitters News
Free shipping inside the continental United States on non-freight products over $495 and free shipping on freight products over $850.