Armstrong 12-994 ARM12-994 1/2" Drive Armstrong MAXX Locking Flex Ratchet
- Made in the USA - Quality and Availability
- 9-Position Locking Flex Head Maximizes Safety and Maintains Position for Multi-Angle, Multi-Application Use Regardless of Load
- Unique Enclosed Head (No Screws) with Two O-Rings Resists Contaminants for Extreme Strength and Long Life.
- Sleek Tapered Head with a Low Profile Design Permits Access in Extremely Confined areas.
- Recessed Reversing Lever Has As On/Off Markings for Safety
- Torque Wrap Design Reduces Stress on Gear and Pawl Teeth for Greater Strength and Durability
- Improved Modified "Hour Glass" Handle Design Conforms to the Shape of the Hand for Maximum Comfort and Minimal Fatigue.
- Manufactured From High Alloy Steel Using the Most Up-To-Date Manufacturing Process and Heat Treat for Greater Strength and Durability
- Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.10M and US Federal Spec. GGG-W-641E