Astro Pneumatic 78215P AST78215P 15pc 1/2" Dr Nano Impact Sockets & ONYX 1/2" Nano
Features and Benefits:
- At 1.10" (28mm) long, sockets are 37% shorter than shallow impact sockets and 15% shorter than other stubby impact sockets
- All sockets feature a 22mm (7/8") outside hex for increased access when used with a wrench
- Forged CR-MO with superior material thickness between socket body and drive compared to other sets
- Innovative twin hammer design
- Short profile, only 1" longer than the 1822 Nano at 4.9"
This combo includes the Astro Pneumatic 78215 15pc 1/2" Drive Low Profile Nano Impact Sockets – Metric and the Astro Pneumatic 1823 ONYX 1/2" Nano MAX Impact Wrench - 625ft/lb.
The Astro 78215 15pc 1/2" Drive Low Profile Nano Impact Sockets - Metric are made from a precision Broached forged CR-MO. At 1.10" (28mm) long, these top quality sockets are 37% shorter than standard shallow impact sockets and 15% shorter than other stubby impact sockets. All of the sockets feature a 7/8” (22mm) outside hex for increased access when used with a wrench.
The Astro 1823 Onyx 1/2" Nano Max Impact Wrench - 625ft/lb is short in profile but not in power. With its innovative twin hammer design and 625 ft/lb of max torque, this unit is the latest in miniature lightweight impact development from the Onyx brand. Specifications: drive size: 1/2", free speed: 8, 500 RPM, hammer design: twin hammer, exhaust system: handle exhaust, max torque: 625 ft/lbs, working torque: 500 ft/lbs, noise level: 89 dB ± 1dB, Avg. Air pressure: 90 PSI, Avg. Air consumption: 9.1 CFM, overall length: 4.9", net weight: 4.0.