Armstrong 64-146 ARM64-146 3/8" Drive Micrometer Adjustable Torque Wrench, Flex Head Ratcheting
- Made in the USA - Quality and Availability
- Head Flexes Up To15 Degrees for Access
- Innovative Linear Ball Bearing Design Mechanism for Improved Performance; 1) Eliminates Friction Between Spring and Case for Greater Accuracy, 2) Eliminates Speed Sensitivity Errors, and 3) Produces A “Crisp Audible Click” Over the Entire Range
- Twist Detent Locking Ring Allows Easy Setting of Desired Pre-Set Torque and Prevents Accidental Change of the Torque Setting While in Use.
- Rubber Seal Between the Ratchet Head and Tube Keeps Lubrication in and Contaminants Out of the Torque Mechanism Assuring Accuracy and Repeatability.
- Ratchet Head is Specifically Designed for Torque Wrenches with More Material in High Stress Areas
- Enclosed Head Design with 10 Degree Ratcheting Arc Seals Out Contaminants for Improved Performance and Longer Life
- Torque Wrap Ratchet Head Design Reduces Stress on Gear and Pawl Teeth for Greater Strength and Durability
- Lightly Knurled and Grooved Handle Provides A Comfortable, Non-Slip Grip