Ammco 904000B AMM4000B Brake Lathe with Twin Cutters
Features and Benefits:
- Twin Cutter Tools and quick drum-to-rotor changeover
- Adjustable spindle speeds (if desired) allow for quick rough cut/finish cut settings
- Infinitely adjustable spindle-feed gear box
- User-friendly ergonomics
- Supports drums or rotors up to 100 lbs. using the standard one inch (25.4mm) arbor
Since its initial introduction four decades ago, the Ammco 4000B has been a favorite of brake technicians everywhere. And for good reason. It's simple. It's fast. It's very precise. Plus its reliability and durability is legendary in the industry.
- Maximum rotor diameter: 14.5"
- Maximum rotor face width: 3.75"
- Maximum rotor thickness: 1.875"
- Drum depth: up to 6.875"