Ammco 85001175 AMM85001175 Model 1175 Coats® Medium Duty Wheel Balancer
Features and Benefits
- Color LED Matrix Information Box: get balancing information at a glance from the information box
- 10 balancing modes: multiple static, dynamic, and alloy modes
- Automatic Distance and Diameter Data Entry: automatic offset and diameter measurements make each balance quick and precise
- Direct Tape-A-Weight Placement: audible beeps indicate exact placement of Tape-A-Weights and take the guesswork out of those tricky behind-the-spoke balances
- Auto start hood: balancing cycle begins when you lower the hood
The perfect medium-duty back-up machine, or your one and only. Whether you want to begin offering wheel balancing to stay more competitive or just need a back-up machine for the full-featured balancer you already have, our Coats® 1175 is a great choice. Designed for operator ease and speed, it offers years of rugged durability and dependability, and performs like a high-end balancer all for a value price. Other features include: self calibration accuracy within 1/100 of an ounce; expanded storage: 16 pocket weight tray provides easily reachable, abundant storage; 40mm shaft uses all standard Coats accessories; Tape-A-Weight and Hidden Weight Capability keeps weights out of sight; space saving design; maximum tire diameter: 34"; rim width: 2" to 20"; rim diameter: up to 30"; maximum tire weight: 150 lbs.; balancing speed: 100 RPM; motor: 220V, 1 phase. Shipping weight: 264 lbs.