Ammco 95000106 AMM4000E Model 4000E Digital Brake Lathe
Features and Benefits
- Custom Digital Finishes: by digitally controlling the feed rates, it’s easier to find that sweet spot for your particular application that gives you the highest possible quality finish available
- Shift On the Fly 3 Speed: integrated synchronous gearbox and shifter, choose the speed that makes the most sense for your workplace
- Forged alloy steel arbor; two tapered mounting surfaces add stability and handle up to 200 lbs.
- Feed slide protection: keeps travel surfaces free of dirt and chips
- All Ammco brake lathes are precision tools that cut to one-thousandth of an inch tolerances
That’s right, welcome to the age of digital refinishing.The Ammco 4000E is easily adaptable to any rotor or drum material available today… or tomorrow. By digitally controlling the feed rates, it’s easier to find that sweet spot for your particular application that gives you the highest possible quality finish available. Integrated positive rake tool bits allow for precision turning, with reduced chatter to produce superior machined surfaces every time. Patented Floating Spindle design: extra large bronze bearings reduce pressure and wear. Larger drive gear adds life. Patented Positive Oiling System provides constant lubrication when switched on. No metal to metal contact between bearing and spindle. Rigid 44 pound spindle has the strength for long term precision and durability even with larger loads up to 200 lbs. Twin cutter tool simultaneously resurfaces both sides of rotor. Micrometer precise - depth of cut dials embossed in metal and calibrated in both thousandths of an inch and tenths of a millimeter. Easy reset to zero. Full drum support - hex boring bar guarantees correct angle for drums. The AMM4000E is engineered to handle light weight truck and SUV applications.