Ammco 85008875 AMM875 Model 875 Discover Coats® Medium Duty Wheel Balancer
Features and Benefits
- Integrated LED Matrix Display: with a convenient, easy-to-read keypad entry system and self calibration accuracy within 1/100 of an ounce
- Space Saving Design: The 875 balancers are “small footprint” so they will fit almost anywhere
- Tape-A-Weight and Hidden Weight Capability: these features, usually found on much bigger balancers, come standard; these modes help keep weights out of sight for OE alloys
- Direct Tape-A-Weight Placement: audible beeps indicate exact placement of Tape-A-Weights and take the guesswork out of those tricky behind-the-spoke balances
- Automatic Distance and Diameter Data Entry: automatic offset and diameter measurements make every balancing job quick and precise
This little dynamo gets you started in a big way. Offering wheel balancing to your customers is a great way to add new revenue to your business. You stay more competitive and keep balancing service in your shop…where it belongs. The Coats® 875 offers a step up to medium volume of OE fitments with more features like Automatic Distance and Diameter Entry and Direct Tape-A-Weight Placement–so you speed up your process to meet increasing demand. Other features include: a hood with Integrated Auto Start - lowering the protective hood starts the balancing process and offers additional protection. Offers expanded storage - a 17 pocket weight tray provides easily reachable, abundant storage. Maximum tire weight: 130 lbs., Maximum tire diameter: 34" to 40", rim width: 2" to 20", rim diameter: up to 30", balancing speed: 10 RPM, motor: 110V, 1 Ph. Shipping weight: 213lbs.