Horizon Tool 90300 CAL90300 Wheel Hub Removal Adaptor Dodge
Features & Benefits:
- Cut the flat rate for changing out U-joint, front differential service, ball joints and the any front hub service
- On average it takes 3.5 hours to do both sides using a sledge hammer, torch or heavy-duty slide hammer- with this tool, it takes about one hour to do both sides
- No broken rotors when using a sledge hammer
- No heavy slide hammer to use
- When you use a torch on a stuck hub, the wheel bearing and seal can damaged, this tool prevents that
- Designed to remove the front hubs found on 3/4-ton (2500 series) and 1 ton (3500 series) Dodge pick ups.