Astro Pneumatic 1452P AST1452P XL Nut/Thread Riveter & Swivel Head Hand Riveter
Features and Benefits:
- Tool-less Quick-Change Head design allows for easy changing of mandrels and nose pieces by hand
- Disassembly of tool never required, unique spring loaded inner hex sleeve automatically locks the rotation of hand installed mandrels
- XL model makes setting even extra large rivet nuts like 1/2" and M12 a breeze
- Free function head which swivels 360° and can be operated from any angle
- Grips are molded for comfort and control of the riveter
This combo includes the Astro Pneumatic 1452 XL Nut/Thread Setting Hand Riveter Kit 1/2" Capacity and the Astro Pneumatic 1434 Swivel Head Hand Riveter 3/32",1/8",5/32" and 3/16" Nose Sizes.
The Astro 1452 XL Nut/Thread Setting Hand Riveter Kit 1/2" Capacity makes setting large rivets like 1/2" and M12 a breeze. This unit is constructed with a tool-less Quick-Change Head design, which allows for easy changing of mandrels and nose pieces by hand. Disassembly of the tool is never required, and the unique spring loaded inner hex sleeve automatically locks the rotation of hand installed mandrels. The XL handles and hinge system multiply input force. It includes 6 interchangeable mandrel/nosepiece sets in Metric and SAE sizes: M8, M10, M12, 5/16", 3/8", and 1/2". , as well as 10pc rivet nuts of each included size. Specifications: Length: 14.25 (362mm) Weight: 2.16 lbs. (982g) Working Stroke: 7mm Tool material: Steel, aluminum
The Astro 1434 Swivel Head Hand Riveter is designed with a free functioning head which swivels 360 degrees and can be operated from any angle. This unit’s grip is molded for comfort and allows full control of the riveter. The kit includes 4 nose pieces size: 3/32",1/8",5/32" and 3/16" .